A great little addition to our PHPFox plugins, we'll think you'll love this one! It let's your users post their moods to your community and everyone can comment or like it in the activity feed. As the admin you can add an unlimited number of moods, along with an optional image for each. Users can then choose from these moods, from either the main dashboard or their own profile page and post it, along with an optional message, to the rest of your community. The moods are added to the Activity Feed and can be commented on or liked by other users.
[ Screenshot 1 (Post your mood) ]
[ Screenshot 2 (Mood in the feed) ]
[ Screenshot 3 (Manage Moods) ]
- Allows your users to post share their moods with the community
- Fully multi-language compatible
- Quick install and easy to use
- Add an unlimited number of moods with an optional image
- Easily edit or reorder your moods with our intuitive admin section
- Post their moods to the community
- Add an optional message along with their mood
- Moods activity to profile and main activity feeds
- Can comment and like any moods posted on the site
The demo for this addon is located at the following URL:
Note: The images on our demo are for demo purposes only. They are not included with the package, admins must choose their own images.
We hope you enjoy our latest release and please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any specific questions regarding this product.